Friday, June 25, 2010
Got my little girl back
Zoe's now recovered from her cold and is her old self again. She's eating and drinking like she can't get enough, so the eating issues were just temporary, thankfully. She's also much happier playing by herself and less clingy.
The poor little thing must have wondered what was happening to her and not understood why she felt so awful. I bet that's not the last of the winter colds though.
Yesterday, I thought we'd had a setback on our mission to do a frozen IVF cycle in July. I had a very tiny amount of spotting and thought AF was on the way, making it only a 2 week cycle. But it appears it was nothing and hopefully we are still on track for a normal length cycle. No idea what the cause was - am just ignoring it for now.
I got my pass card to the IVF centre in the post yesterday. It made me feel quite excited to be starting again and I felt as I did when we started our first IVF cycle. I'm really trying to temper my enthusiasm with a dose of reality but its hard not to think that we may succeed in having two babies.
This afternoon I'm off to see a potential childcare centre for Zoe, so next post on what it was like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck, I hope all goes well. x
Post a Comment