That girl's ticker

baby growth

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 32 - The long post-stim cycle

On Saturday, it was Day 30 of this gap cycle so I started preparing for my period to start so we can move on to the next frozen cycle. But looking back at my first two stimulated cycles, I actually had cycles around 36 days long after the stimulated cycle so actually it might not be until next weekend that things get moving again. In any case, I won't be doing a pregnancy test unless I make it to next Saturday, which would be Day 37.

I'm still in a very zen-like state of calm and working hard to maintain that feeling to take me into the next cycle. I was actually happy that I've got another week of chilling out before we get started. I am really hoping that the embryo transfer day won't fall on a work day, since I've had so much grief from my employers over taking time off for doctors appointments. To avoid it, I don't want my period to start on either Fri, Sat or Sun.

So here's hoping things will get moving before Friday, or if not, then next week.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to have you back on board. Have missed u:-)

Hope everything works out with timing...one less hassle is always a good thing.

By the way, I have just fallen pregnant (via FET) for the first time in 8yrs of TTC after consulting with Dr Sacks and Dr Matthias and going onto immune protocol. Turns out I had high and aggressive levels of NK cells in my uterus. Amazing! And finally so blessed to be pregnant! Hx

That girl said...

H, I am so happy for you! That is such wonderful news and I'm really glad the drs were able to identify the problem with the NK cells and do something about it. My thoughts are with you.

MODERN HOMES said...

Good luck!!