That girl's ticker

baby growth

Monday, January 31, 2011

More waiting

Today I've been a bit preoccupied thinking about the result of the latest endometrial biopsy. I'm so afraid it will come up negative again and show that there is still inflammation present. I just don't know where we go next if that is the case.

I haven't even tried to think positively, I'm so intent on not setting myself up for a fall. I've been worrying about whether having three hysteroscopies has done any damage to my uterus that will also mean problems getting pregnant, even if the inflammation is gone.

Crazy to think about this but I'm protection mode, trying to insulate myself from any further bad news.

Meanwhile I wait for AF to start. Today is Day 28 of this cycle so it should not be far away. The last cycle, it had started on Day 27 and I was expecting it to be short again but not this time it seems. Perhaps the PMT is getting to me as well and making me feel less positive. There's no rush for it. Even if AF didn't show up until I got the results of the biopsy, that would be fine.

So life ticks along ok otherwise. We've been booking lots of holidays this week. We'll be taking advantage of the longer easter break this year to go to Broome. And today we booked our outward flights to Europe in August for LH's sister's wedding. Its all good stuff to look forward to, and I'm stopping myself thinking about whether I'd be able to go if I was pregnant. Assuming we did a frostie cycle in February, that would make me 7 months pregnant at the time - not sure if that's allowed or not. Anyway, letting my thoughts wander down those roads is crazy stuff...

No comments: