Monday, August 2, 2010
Waiting for the next step
Today I checked the mailbox hoping to find my prescriptions for Provera and the pill and unfortunately neither have turned up. I called the clinic and it turns out they didn't actually post them until Friday, which is really annoying because I thought they were posted on Wednesday.
Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow so I can get started on the Provera. I've decided that is the way to go now, since if I'm not starting until tomorrow at the earliest, then I may as well take them for 10 days and then get started on the oestrogen.
I'm just hoping my period doesn't show in the meantime. Its Day 27 of the cycle now but knowing I didn't ovulate, its hard to know when I might expect it.
I can also get the nurses to fax a prescription directly to the pharmacy as well, if the post slows things down. I've not thought much about IVF this past weekend, which is good. My mind is preoccupied with work and getting ready for our holiday. We leave on Friday and I can't wait to get on that plane and leave everything behind for two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment