That girl's ticker

baby growth

Monday, November 1, 2010

In limbo

This morning, against my better judgement, I did a pregnancy test. I just knew it was going to be negative and of course it was. But as always, I live in hope.

We are now just waiting to get started on the endometrial biopsy cycle. I think I might have ovulated some time around Friday or Saturday so I'm hoping that AF will show up in a bit less than two weeks and we can get started.

It looks as thought we won't get to another frozen embryo cycle until 2011 now. The endometrial biospy cycle will take a month and that means we couldn't get started until mid-December. I don't want to be in the middle of another cycle when my family are visiting at christmas, so it will be January before we get going again I think.

It doesn't matter really. I think the chances of us trying another stimulated cycle are fading now anyway, and there's no rush to get the frozen cycles done. The good thing with all this extra delay is that it will give my poor uterus time to settle down and hopefully the inflammation will have gone by the time we get around to another frozen cycle.

As for Zoe, she's finally now consistently mastered pulling herself up to a stand. She just couldn't stop doing it yesterday, and has now figured out how to go up the two stairs from the kitchen into the dining room and lounge. So we now have to get stair gates since that part of the house isn't child proof.

And if that wasn't enough, with her new found skills she decided it would be a good idea to try and climb onto a low table in the garden. She very nearly succeeded and luckily I was there beside her to make sure she didn't fall. Can't believe the crazy little imp thought it would be a good idea to start climbing the same day she figured out how to stand. Seems like she's is in a hurry to learn new stuff.

Life is going to get much harder for me now though. I'm not going to be able to leave her for a few minutes to come upstairs any more because of all her new tricks. But as lovely husband would say, that's what we signed up for :-)

No comments: