Saturday, November 27, 2010
All sorted for this cycle
Things are going well in this endometrial biopsy cycle. I had another blood test on Friday because the nurse said I was 'close' to ovulation and it turned out I did actually ovulate on Friday - Day 17. LH and I made sure we made the most of the opportunity to go for a baby the 'natural' way, the first and probably the last time we will get the opportunity to do it knowing just exactly when I ovulated.
Next step is a blood test 7 days after ovulation (Friday) and another one on Monday (D10 PO). They will be checking to see if I'm pregnant before going ahead with the biopsy. I'm hopeful everything will be ok and we can get into the next frozen cycle right away.
I haven't updated on Zoe's progress for a while. A momentous occasion happened last week. We finally stopped formula for good, which was a great feeling. No more sterilising bottles, boiling water and making formula every night. She's now on cows milk, although it is lactose free. Every time we give her the real thing, she gets bad nappy rash so we are trying to wean her onto it very slowly.
And she managed another milestone yesterday. She learned how to drink from her sippy cup with the straw. This means she can have a drink independently - I don't need to lie her down (she can't work out how to tip the cup up to drink yet) and she's off the bottles. All in all, getting to be a 'big girl'. It also means I might be able to get her to drink more water, which has been pretty unsuccessful so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment