That girl's ticker

baby growth

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The heatwave has broken

I'm sitting here with the window open and a blissful cool breeze is blowing over me. Finally, after 6 days the heatwave has broken. I've coped with it pretty well but last night was really hard core. LH said it was still 31 degrees C at 1am when he came to bed. That's a very hot night. Zoe has been finding it hard to fall asleep in the heat and last night she woke at 3am and it took me an hour to get her back to sleep. We are all looking forward to a nice restful sleep tonight.

And at last my period has started. I was really wondering what was going on. Its Day 33 of this cycle and I thought it was never going to end. Yesterday I spent the day see-sawing between thinking there was a chance of me being pregnant, and telling myself not to be so silly. Anyway, its nice to get resolution and the PMT was pretty bad because I've just been so stressed this cycle.

Tomorrow I'll start taking my oestrogen pills as if we were starting a frozen cycle and hopefully I will have the results of the biopsy by Thursday. It can't come soon enough. This waiting period has just been torturous and even if the news is bad, I'll be glad just to at least know what's going on.

Maybe this time everything will be clear and we can get back into IVF.

No comments: