Thursday, February 10, 2011
Will this horrible wait never end?
Today its exactly two weeks since I had my latest endometrial biopsy and still no results. I called my doctors office today to check but of course the receptionist just said the results weren't in yet.
I can't begin to explain how tired, fed-up and angry I am with this whole mess now. I just want it to be over so we can move on. I don't even care if the result is bad - I just want the waiting to stop. I don't think I even care if our two embryos don't work. I just don't want to do it any more.
Now we are facing another weekend of waiting and wondering what will happen next. And I've got a cold that I caught from Zoe so I feel physically terrible as well. Add to that the fact that Zoe hasn't slept a night in the last two weeks without waking up and its all just a bit too much.
She couldn't sleep because of the heat and then she got a cold. Now I'm experiencing the same cold, I can see why she's been so unhappy. My throat really hurts and it makes me sad to think how hers must have been hurting too. I'm really, really hoping she stays asleep tonight so we can all get some rest.
And the other worry is my period, which was so light it was almost non-existent. I just can't see how I can grow another baby with such a crap cycle. I guess all we can hope for is that the drugs do their job and support the endometrium enough to get implantation, assuming of course the embryos are up to it.
So I may well be four days into our nextfrozen cycle, or about to abandon the tablets for the unknown yet again. I just can't wait to get some resolution - good or bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hang in there, I know from 8 years of TTC experience, that the TTW is crazy. Sending you healing vibes, and more importantly....sleeping vibes.
Take care, thinking of you, Hx.
Thanks so much for your kind words. It really means a lot.
Post a Comment