Thursday, October 29, 2009
I'm a mummy....
....to a beautiful little girl called Zoe. She arrived at 2.39am on Saturday 24 Oct (36 weeks and 3 days), weighing just under 3kg (6 lb, 9 oz) and 52 cm long.
We are all well - Zoe is healthy and doing well, and we are now back home for our first night. LH and I are incredibly happy and besotted with our new little girl.
Its been a huge week, one of the hardest of my life and there's much to tell (will probably take a few posts to go through everything that's happened).
My last post entitled 'An escape committee...?' was certainly prophetic!! :-) More later.
We are all well - Zoe is healthy and doing well, and we are now back home for our first night. LH and I are incredibly happy and besotted with our new little girl.
Its been a huge week, one of the hardest of my life and there's much to tell (will probably take a few posts to go through everything that's happened).
My last post entitled 'An escape committee...?' was certainly prophetic!! :-) More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations and hello to Zoe.
I've been a silent blog stalker up until now-I found your blog in my two week wait and I've been reading it ever since. I also had a cycle with Dr D -I'm 7 weeks behind you and have found your blog really interesting to read. It was very reassuring when I had to do a few of the same things-like go to RPA emergency with bleeding and go to the antenatal ward for steroid injections at 26 weeks. So thanks and I'm glad it's turned out with a happy ending.
Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful news. Looking forward to hearing your story.
Congratulations thats fantastic news!
Congrats to you both and welcome Zoe!!
I have just had my first egg harvest (first IVF cycle) on Friday and have over stimulated a bit, so it has become a freeze-all. Very lucky with 11 frozen emb's from a collection of 17 eggs. We are both so happy at the moment and have a couple of months off to relax over Xmas before our FET in Jan. Anyway, so happy to see your news after having not read your blog for a few days. Thanks for all your candid info. Hx
Post a Comment