That girl's ticker

baby growth

Friday, September 17, 2010

Frozen cycle #4 - here we go again

Today my period came and so we are off and running in our fourth frozen cycle. We've got two frosties left so its getting close to being all over.

I'm feeling ok about things at the moment. We will just work our way through the next two cycles (assuming we get two more - hopefully both embryos will thaw ok) and then decide what to do if they are negative.

I'm coping pretty well with the cycles, its just the two week wait for the pregnancy test that never gets any easier. I certainly didn't dwell too much on it for the first week but by the time I got near the end I was ready for it to be over. One day at a time I guess.

And this week I finally went back to work. So now I'm officially a 'working mother'. Everything went fine and it was nice to be back. I'm only working Wednesdays and Thursdays so its pretty easy.

I'm glad we had three weeks for Zoe to settle into childcare because it is going so well and I wasn't worried at all about her when I was at work.

No comments: