Monday, September 13, 2010
Strike one - not this time..
I just got the result of our pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. So E5 unfortunately didn't have what it takes to become a baby.
I'm in a pretty good frame of mind about this. As I've said before, second time around is infinitely easier than when we were going through this the first time. I'd pretty much convinced myself this morning that it was negative, so the result didn't hit me too hard. Of course a tiny part of me was hoping I was wrong but here we are.
The good news is, we are launching straight into the next frozen cycle without a break. This is great and I won't feel frustrated about waiting a month to get going. The nurse said my period should arrive in about 3 days and then we can start. She's going to express post the prescriptions and consents so we will have what we need to get started immediately.
But we are now one step closer to possibly acknowledging that we are going to be just three. But how lovely that there are three of us - life with Zoe is just so wonderful and I still consider myself incredibly lucky that we are one of the lucky ones to have had IVF work for us.
Onward and upward...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment