That girl's ticker

baby growth

Thursday, March 31, 2011

4 mature eggs, 100% fertilised

I got the fertilisation report today - of our 6 eggs, 4 were mature and all fertilised normally. Its a pretty good result and based on my first two cycles, hopefully we will get one, possibly two, embryos to freeze.

I'm feeling so much more relaxed today, even before I got the news about the fertilisation report. Its so nice to be finished with this cycle. There's much more IVF to come but for at least 6 weeks or so, we can enjoy not being on cycle.

Hopefully there will be more good news next week about the endometrial biopsy. I feel like we are slowly emerging from a long dark tunnel that we've been in for the last 6 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is a great result. Hope the good vibrations continue for you both. Hx