As usual in this game, patience is a virtue. We'll know soon enough what's happening on Wednesday.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Day 19 frozen cycle #2 - STILL hanging in there!
This morning I had yet another blood test for this cycle. It showed my oestrogen level is 408, which means it has doubled since Friday so this cycle is still in contention. I guess I didn't expect to be at this stage of the cycle and still so far away from ovulation.
As usual in this game, patience is a virtue. We'll know soon enough what's happening on Wednesday.
I can't say I feel very positive that its going to work. I just wonder if my ovaries are just not going to co-operate this time and release an egg. But perhaps it will be fine. My next blood test is on Wednesday so we'll see if the oestrogen is still rising or if it will just drop away like it did last week.
The worrying thing is that we are now getting really close to when we leave to go to the UK. I basically have to ovulate before next Sunday if we are to get the transfer in before then. And there was I thinking that we might miss the pregnancy test before we left - how wrong was I!
I'm a little bit more relaxed about it now. The worst that can happen is the cycle is cancelled and I take the pill to regulate things and we try again in September. Maybe I rushed into things too soon but I really was confident that my cycle was ok with two around 28 days long. I also wonder if my period will just show up next week and I just won't ovulate at all.
As usual in this game, patience is a virtue. We'll know soon enough what's happening on Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment