That girl's ticker

baby growth

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

..for AF to begin. I feel like I've written this post before. Today is Day 28 of my cycle, and I need AF to arrive ideally tomorrow so we can start our next frozen cycle.

That will hopefully mean that I can have my pregnancy test the day in August when we go to the UK on holidays. Any later and I think we might have to wait until September to get started. We could skip the pregnancy test and do a home one, or wait and see if AF comes along. But after our dreadful new year in 2008 when we were on holiday with friends and waiting for the result of our second stimulated cycle, we don't want to be around people on holiday again if we get the bad news it has failed.

So, its a dilemma. I don't want to wait any longer and starting in September isn't great because that's when I go back to work, so lots going on.

Hopefully AF will turn up tomorrow and we can get started. Or maybe I am actually pregnant naturally this cycle. But to be honest, that seems just so unlikely I'm not even going to do a pregnancy test until at least the weekend if AF doesn't arrive.

No comments: